Air Sanitizers - What are they and How Can They Help Me?
If you have allergies, have trouble breathing, suffer from asthma attacks or any other issues related to your lungs, you should look in to the benefits of using a UV-C air sanitizer.
Breathing clean air is very important to healthy living. Up until a short time ago, if you wanted to purify the air in your house you used a traditional forced air system that filtered out airborne germs with a multi-layered system, or a filter made out of carbon.
This method worked fine up to the point where the filter couldn’ t handle the amount of particles it was expected to remove from the air. Other drawbacks were that they were difficult to maintain and their operating expense was high due to the cost of replacement filters.
UV-C air sanitizers operate in a way that’ s unlike any other air purification technique. Rather than try to block every single contaminant in the air, UV-C sanitizers simply destroy the microorganism and cause it to be ineffective.
This approach is both simpler to keep up with as well as easier to maintain. Rather than trying to gather and dispose of harmful particles by buying expensive filters, a UV-C air sanitizer uses the sanitizing power of ultraviolet light.
Benefits of UV-C Air Sanitizers:
- Kills Over 99.9% of Airborne Bacteria: Unlike traditional air purifiers which become less effective as their filters get full and over worked, UV air sanitizers kill over 99.9% of the bacteria in the air.
- Odor Fighting: UV-C air sanitizers also help to reduce the odors in the air. Whether it’ s odors caused by pets, smoking, mildew or mold, ultraviolet light has the air cleaning power to make your house smell clean and fresh.
- Kills Mold: One of the ways UV-C air sanitizers fight mold and mildew smells is by actually stopping them from growing. The UV rays of their special light bulb kills mold spores at a micro organic level.
- Quietness: Traditional air purifiers use forced air induction and utilize noisy fans to create air movement. UV-C air sanitizers operate with only UV light. Amazingly, even small ultraviolet air sanitizers are able to process over 1000 cubic feet of air per hour.
- AC5000 HEPA Air Purifier - True HEPA Air Cleaning Tower:
Our Price $229.99
The Guardian Technologies® Air Cleaning System: UV-C, True HEPA & Odor Reduction is perfect for the home or office. Why settle for just an air purifier when you can have a complete air cleansing system with five powerful levels of air cleaning that: captures allergens, uses UV-C light to kill common germs and bacteria, kills airborne mold spores and fights unwanted odors? With a CADR rating of over 120 you can use it in small or large rooms, making this one powerful HEPA air purifier.
- EV9102 UV-C Room Air Sanitizer:
Our Price $129.99
Refurbished Model $69.99
A powerful fan draws air into the product. Next UV-C light kills airborne bacteria. The whisper-quiet fan returns purified air back into the room. It processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour and is recommended to run continuously. It stays cool to the touch.
- Guardian Technologies Outlet UV Air Sanitizer:
Our Price $69.99
Refurbished Model $19.99
Plug it in the kitchen or bathroom. Moms and dads love it next to the diaper pail, and pet owners use it to destroy germs and fight unwanted odors in pet areas.
- LW18 UV-C Sanitizer Wand:
Our Price $49.99
Simply pass the Sanitizer Wand over surfaces to kill up to 99% of bacteria and viruses. Also fights odors and allergens like mold spores. Chemical-free sanitizing is ideal for – pillows, bedding, toys, cell phones, computer equipment, toilets, showers, sinks, countertops and even shoes.
- LW9 UV-C Mini Sanitizer Wand:
Refurbished Model $19.99
A mini version of the LW18. Easily fits in to your purse, glove compartment or desk drawer. Operates in the same manner. Kill germs and bacteria by passing the wand over surfaces. Also fights odors and allergens like mold spores without the use of chemicals. The mini sanitizer wand is ideal for pillows, bedding, toys, cell phones, computer equipment, toilets, showers, sinks, countertops and even shoes. Take it with you when you travel!