UV Air Sanitizer Benefits
Benefits â€” Why Use An Air Sanitizer?
- Eliminates over 98% of airborne Germs,.
- Reduces or mitigates the actual growth or development of a microbiological organism such as fungi, bacteria, or viruses.
- Fights odors and allergens like mold spores.
- UV-C light is highly effective at killing common Germs, and viruses.
- Provides a chemical-free way to sanitize the air.
- Uses ultraviolet light to effectively sanitize surfaces and air in the home, office, classroom or daycare.
What Are UV Air Sanitizers? How Do UV Sanitizers Work?
Simply put, UV Air Sanitizers utilize UV-C, which is part of the ultraviolet light spectrum that is filtered out by the earth's atmosphere, to kill airborne Germs,. The goal is to reduce or eliminate the actual growth or development of microbiological organisms such as fungi, bacteria, or viruses.
UV-C is not a new technology. It has been actually been used for over 100 years in various applications to kill Germs, on surfaces, in the air and in the water. UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99% of Germs,. In fact, many hospitals use UV-C to sanitize rooms, medical tools, sinks and more.
Thanks to emerging technology the power of UV-C has been harnessed and is now available for personal use. At Guardian Technologies™, we have been able to utilize these new technologies in creating a safe and effective line of air sanitizers, and Air Purifiers with HEPA Filters.
Where Do Airborne, Molds, Fungi and Viruses Come From?
The warmth and moisture found in the HVAC - Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems of households and office buildings create the perfect breeding ground for airborne molds, microorganisms and bacteria. HVAC systems also provide an ideal way to circulate viruses and Germs, around an entire office building or home in a relatively short time. It one of the main reasons each year 5â€“25% of the entire U.S. population develops influenza. It's a great reason to also consider having a Air Purifier with HEPA filter.