10 Simple Healthy Living Life Hacks
There’s never a wrong time set new goals and take control of your health. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at home, at the office, at the gym, these simple “life hacks” can make all the difference to your health over time:
- Always use the stairs, instead of riding the elevator.
- Take a walk instead of eating when you’re stressed.
- Do crunches or push-ups during commercial breaks.
- Breathe clean air by using air purifiers in your home.
- Order water whenever you dine out.
- Skip “Happy Hour” to cut back on alcohol
- Don’t eat at your computer or in front of your TV
- Read food labels — Just because it looks healthy, doesn’t mean it actually is.
- Focus on improving your posture
- Cut sugar from your coffee-drinking habits
Even though these are just small changes, they will make a great impact in the long run. Remember, good things come with time. Embrace your new healthy lifestyle and start your year out right!
* The information contained herein or through linkages to other sites should not be construed as medical advice. It is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Source: Lifehack.org.